10 juillet 2006

Parc de la Tête d'Or

Few weeks ago, the day that I moved in Lyon, I spend many hours in a beautiful park. It was wonderful. With my parents we saw the Alpen garden, the Mexican garden, the zoo, the rose garden and many other things. And you know what? I found Marcel, Ross' monkey:

And now some photos:
Fourvière Hill
Lyon from the Saone River
Oh a big cat!
The lake of the park


6 commentaires:

Alex a dit…

a big cat with a big appetite !!!
;-)

Alex a dit…

nice flowers !.... let's start a new challenge between us. Taking a picture of the most beautiful flower ! What do you think about it ?

Alex a dit…

you can see I read your post linearly... although I still haven't touched any statistical method since the beginning of my internship. Let see...

Alex a dit…

hey something funny ! when I'm on your blog, your "country catcher" says there is one visitor from the United States ! Funny... My IP address here in Vienna must be an american one, or I don't know exactly how it works, but it doesn't remove anything to the funny side of the story...

My a dit…

Ok for the challenge. As Marie-Anne knows, I love taking photos of flowers.
So funny, I was wondering why some people of United States red my blog. Now I know!!!!

Anonyme a dit…

Are you missing England so that you now write in your blog in orignal version !!!!!!
What happened My ?
did the frog chage itself into a rosbeef afterall ?
the mystery is complete.... dam dam dam dam !!!!!